Complaint Review: Global Reporting Network

• Global Reporting Network
    6170 West Lake Mead #045
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Global Reporting Network Check your Map on I-phone this company doesn't exist!!! Don't send your $$$$ Las Vegas, Nevada

I received this letter from Global Reporting Network out of Las Vegas Nevada stating that I was a guaranteed winner of $125,000.  (Wouldn't this be great but it was too good to be true)  I would have to sign and return  the bottom portion of this letter with $3.25 in a personal check (no cash or money orders, sounds fishy cause money orders is a better currency than checks, no risk its good as cash)  Please when or if you get this letter read the back as it is a reporting agency (if exists) for sweepstakes and its like Publishers clearing house 1 out of 1,000,000,000.  But I thought I would research this more so I plugged the address in my I-Phone Maps and the image came to a empty parking lot next to the UPS store and across the street is a Walmart.  So they don't look good so far, well try looking them up in a phone book, white pages, Yellow Pages, or Yellow Book....NOTHING to be found.

So if you give these people $$$ you will be billed monthly but for what and to whom???? I'll send it in but no $$$.  Lets see if they call me or contact me again.  I hate scammers and I just would like to catch them in the act.  Innocent people work hard for their money and hope one day for a good letter or notice to come into financial freedom.  This is wrong...Oh if you do plug this in your I-Phone notice the building behind the empty parking lot, it looks like a house to me with a beautiful truck parked in front...wonder if this is the scammer...I really can't say that I know but this address sure looks like a parking lot.  6170 West Lake Mead #045 Las Vegas, NV 89108-2661  If I lived in Las Vegas I sure would be looking to see if I could find these people.  Buyer beware do at your own risk, but be careful as what you put into this you might not get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-reporting-network/las-vegas-nevada-89108-2661/global-reporting-network-check-your-map-on-i-phone-this-company-doesnt-exist-dont-se-662187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content