Complaint Review: Global Response

• Reported By: Robert L — Laurel Maryland USA
  • Global Response

Internet
    USA

Global Response Richard mapleton I applied to a job on Zip Recruiter and got scammed. My money is gone New Berlin Wisconsin

Ok, so I applied to a job on Zip Recruiter for a customer service representative. I got a email back saying that, the position I applied for has been filled. But if I was interested there was another position being a personal assistant to the CEO of the company. The person told me before I really start the job I have to do a couple of TASKS to show my worthyness and loyalty. The first task was to deposit cash money into another agents bank account. He had asked for my address to send a check so I can deposit it to my bank account. So I did the first task.

The second task he said that every year the company gives away stuff to orphanage around the globe so he sent me another check to my address. While I was waiting for the check to arrive at my doorstep. I went to buy something from the grocery store and the cashier said that my card was declined. I called Navy Fedral and asked them what's going on. They said that the check was fraud. So, I immediately email the scam person and told him what's going on. He kept saying that he had to get in touch with his account department to see what happen. I kept emailing him, he never responded back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2016 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-response/internet/global-response-richard-mapleton-i-applied-to-a-job-on-zip-recruiter-and-got-scammed-my-1315465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content