Report: #1198235

• Global Strategic Management Institute
    1501 India St #103-60
    San Diego, California
    USA

Global Strategic Management Institute GSMI ATTENDEE Beware...Poor Cancellation Policy that you don't see until after you sign up!! San Diego California

I signed up via an online form for a seminar with GSMI.  At the time I signed up there was no visible cancellation policy and even the receipt didn't contain one. I received the Cancellation policy the next day via email.  3 days later I fell and tore my MCL in my right knee.  I waited for the MRI diagnosis to call the company and cancel because I could not walk.  The company representative stated that he would give a credit yet still charge me $300.  I was not happy with the offer so I let American Express deal with the company.

I provided all documentation to American Express verifying that I could not walk. This company GSMI keeps charging my card over and over again.  American Express reverses and they immediately charge my card back again.  I paid for a service, I didn't get a service due to an accident and yet they think that I owe them.  Yet, if I went to the seminar and was unhappy with what I learned, they would allow a refund as per their cancellation policy. [continued below]....

.......I just don't understand the logic.

It is not like it is $100 the seminar cost  $735.  I don't think that I deserve to be penalized and financially injured by this company who did not provide me a service due to an accident.

I will continue to fight  this even if I have to go to court....taking it to social media outlets and all the people they do seminars with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2014 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-strategic-management-institute/san-diego-california-92101/global-strategic-management-institute-gsmi-attendee-bewarepoor-cancellation-policy-tha-1198235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content