Complaint Review: Global Vacations Marketing Corp

• Global Vacations Marketing Corp
    26691 Plaza Drive #100
    Mission Viejo, California
    United States of America

Global Vacations Marketing Corp Global Exchange Vacation Club Free trip promise-Sham Mission Viejo, California

*General Comment: Thank you!!!! 7/14/12

With the promise of vouchers from Smart Travel Incentives for "free" airfare for 2 to anywhere in the continental United States, a 2 night hotel stay and 3 day car rental with only a $50/person fee, I attended a 90 minute sales pitch for Global Exchange Vacation Club.

I had the same experience as others- more fees required, and so many fine print requirements and hoops to jump through. It was a total SHAM.

Do not deal with either one of these companies. I'm just grateful I only wasted a couple hours of my time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-vacations-marketing-corp/mission-viejo-california-92691/global-vacations-marketing-corp-global-exchange-vacation-club-free-trip-promise-sham-missi-904173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Thank you!!!! 7/14/12

AUTHOR: Pittsboro,Indiana - (United States of America)

I just attended this seminar and was looking for any comments or suggestions before I spend all the extra fees to get my FREE airline tickets for 2.

I was told I wouldnt pay a dime for this gift. I told the pretty lady I wanted to investigate it before I spend the money and she said I couldnt join if I didnt pay today. I also believe they had a couple there that was in on the whole presentation as consumers, they were one of the first to buy the membership and out the door they went.

We have to stick together to keep scam artists from stealing our money.