Complaint Review: GLOBALINX aka GLOBAL TRAVEL INC aka GLOBAL - PHONELINX

• Reported By: Kellyville OK
  • GLOBALINX aka GLOBAL TRAVEL INC aka GLOBAL - PHONELINX
    Globalinx.com
    MCLEAN,, Virginia

GLOBALINX aka GLOBAL TRAVEL INC aka GLOBAL PHONELINX ripoff thieves MCLEAN Virginia

While going through my bank statements I have found that I have been RIPED OFF from a company I have never even heard of before, I don't know how they got my credit card #, but what a supprise.
I have E-mailed the SOB's about taking money and I will prosecute to the fullest exstent of the law.I have my bank involved also.08/05/02 Globalinx,Mclean,VA $54.95, 09/04/02 Global-Phonelinx $49.95 /09/17/02 Global Travel In 407-660-780 Fl $30.00 what guts same place same day, another $12.95.I have over 20yrs with the US Army so I am no rocket scientest, but it seems that Global has one hell of a big scam going on.

Daniel
Kellyville, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2002 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/globalinx-aka-global-travel-inc-aka-global-phonelinx/mclean-virginia/globalinx-aka-global-travel-inc-aka-global-phonelinx-ripoff-thieves-mclean-virginia-33678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content