Report: #42085

• Reported By: Massena New York
  • Globalinx McLean VA; Global Phonelinx VA
    1487 Chain Bridge Rd.; McLean VA 22101
    McLean, Virginia

Globalinx McLean VA Global Phonelinx VA Unauthorized use of my Visa ripoff business McLean Virginia

Did not authorize the use of my credit card. I started to type the subscription and then cancelled it. They charged my credit card three months in a row. I called several times and finally got someone. They didn't credit my card until I said it was an accident. But, they only credited me for one month. When I realized they had charged me for two more months, I again tried to call them but, every time I call I get the same response, "We are experiencing technical difficulties, please try your call again later."

The reason I didn't catch the first two months, we have a business in town with a similar name. I didn't connect the two addresses.

Wouldn't a reputable business answer it's phone calls? Would a reputable company steal money from individuals by fraudulently using their credit cards.

Ricky
Massena, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2003 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/globalinx-mclean-va-global-phonelinx-va/mclean-virginia-22101/globalinx-mclean-va-global-phonelinx-va-unauthorized-use-of-my-visa-ripoff-business-mclea-42085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content