Complaint Review: GlobalReplica.com And Marc Shilling

• Reported By: Chico California
  • GlobalReplica.com And Marc Shilling
    5801 6th Ave # 95
    Brooklyn, New York

GlobalReplica.com And Marc Shilling The are a huge scam and will screw anyone! Brooklyn And New York New York

I am victim of Global Replica. I ordered a watch. They only take COD and it didn't occur to me that this was fishy at that time. I paid for my watch and it was broken. I called them back and spoke with Mark Shilling who said he was only the 'sales guy' and didnt care anyway. He said to send it back and would get it replaced. Big Mistake!

I spoke to said they will ship out the correct watch. It never came. I called several days later and they said sorry it will be there tomorrow. Didn't happen.
I called and called and called and emailed and emailed and emailed with no luck.

I great way to get the current phone number for them (they change it almost daily) is you place a fake order and they auto-email you their current number and email address. They have no choice but to give you up to date contact info for them - or they cant do their dirty work! Try it and lets bring this scum bag down.

Global Replica Is A Scam
Chico, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/globalreplicacom-and-marc-shilling/brooklyn-new-york-11220/globalreplicacom-and-marc-shilling-the-are-a-huge-scam-and-will-screw-anyone-brooklyn-an-278458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content