Complaint Review: GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION

• Reported By: JAMES — Rosedale Virginia USA
  • GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION

Internet
    USA

GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION RIP ME OFF FOR $6773.00 SOLD ME A CAR I NEVER GOT I HAVE TRIED TO BUY SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONE FROM THEM THEY JUST BLOW ME OFF WITH NO REPLY WON"T ANSWER MY CALLS GOES TO AN ANSWERING SERVICE THEY SAY DELAWARE THEY ARE'NT THERE Internet

*Author of original report: They shut me down from logging on their web site

I HAVE TRIED TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM FOR SEVERAL YEARS.I BOUGHT A CAR FROM SALVAGE DIRECT AND PAID THEM $6773.00.I TRIED TO GET THEM TO TELL WHERE I COULD PICK THE CAR UP,THEY TOLD ME IT HAD BEEN FLOODED AND I WOULD HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER CAR.I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO BUY ANOTHER CAR OR TRUCK AND THEY HAD AN EXCUSE EVERY TIME WHY I COULDN'T GET ANOTHER CAR.ONE DAY I GOT A CALL WANTING ME TO LET THEM TRANSFER MY MONEY TO GLOBLE INSURANCE AUCTION,SO I WASN'T HAVING ANY SUCCESS WITH SALVAGE WORLD SO I TOLD THEM TO DO IT.

SINCE THEN I HAVE TRIED TO BUY OVER 50 DIFFERANT VEHICKLES FROM THEM BUY CLICKING ON BUY IT NOW PRICE AND THE SAME THING,NO LUCK.I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THEM BY PHONE AND EMAI I KNOW OVER A HUNDRED TIMES AND I GET AN ANSWERING SERVICE THEY TELL ME THAT THEY WILL GET SOMEONE TO CALL ME BACK.NO ONE EVER CALLS ME A FEW TIMES I HAVE GOT SOME ONE FROM GLOBLE AND AS SOON AS I GIVE THEM MY ACCOUNT # AND NAME THEY HANG UP THE PHONE.THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SEVERAL YEARS.I HAVE CONTACTED THE B.B B IN DELAWARE AND IN FL.WHERE THEY SAY THEY HAVE OFFICES AND THE B B B CAN'T FIND THEM.A BIG RIP OFF CO.PLEASE LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW JAMES ASHBY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2016 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/globle-insurance-auction/internet/globle-insurance-auction-rip-me-off-for-677300-sold-me-a-car-i-never-got-i-have-tried-t-1339656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They shut me down from logging on their web site

AUTHOR: - ()

SINCE I REPORTED THEM TO RIP OFF THEY HAVE STOP ME FROM LOGGING ONTO THEIR WEB SITE.THESE PEOPLE ARE ONE OF THE WORST COMPANY'S IN THE USA.CAN'T TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING.THE MONEY THEY STEAL FROM PEOPLE WILL HEAT HELL'S FIRE UP FOR THEM.PAY BACK WILL BE WORSE THAN WHAT THEY DO TO PEOPLE LIKE ME.