Complaint Review: Glock Store

• Glock Store
    4585 Murphy Canyon Rd.
    San Diego, California
    United States of America

Glock Store Attempt to cancel order by web page message, email and telephone (no response) San Diego, California

*Author of original report: Glock Store unresponsive

I placed an order with The Glock Store on March 1, 2013.  I attempted to cancel the order using The Glock Store web page message tool several days later.  (no response)  I attempted to cancell the order via email on March 7, 2013. (no response)  I used the web page message tool to again to cancel the order after March 7.  (no response)  I called the store on March 8 and again on March 11 to cancel the order  (no answer)  I  sent another email to the store on March 11.  (today)  Time will tell, but this is not a good way to impress new customers with Glock Store customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glock-store/san-diego-california-92123/glock-store-attempt-to-cancel-order-by-web-page-message-email-and-telephone-no-response-1026898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Glock Store unresponsive

AUTHOR: Ed R - (United States of America)

To solve my problem with The Glock Store:  No response from The Glock Store after numerous attempts to cancel an order.  I canceled my credit card and requested a new card. I would not recommend doing business with The Glock Store.  Customer service is horrible.