Complaint Review: GM Finanical

po Box 183834
    Arlington, Texas
    United States of America

GM Finanical My car was totaled and GM Fin. lost my business Arlington , Texas

I bought my car and made all my payments 30 in row never late and my car was totaled the beginning of January my Insurance company mail a check out January 16th and on or about the 6th of Feb they took out another payment.

My wife called and the customer service person said it was a oversite and we would just have to dispute the charge with the bank.

The bank disputed the charge and GM then just started calling some how the payment took longer to get to GM they charged me a extra $299.61 because it rolled into another month before they processed the check. They called my 3 times at work I do think this was to embarass me.

Then over the next week they called my cell phone and my house over 14 times even after telling them I was disputing the charges. I guess payment history wasn't enough making payments on time.  I won't ever take out a loan from Gm Finanical  again!

ill
St Paul MN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gm-finanical/arlington-texas-/gm-finanical-my-car-was-totaled-and-gm-fin-lost-my-business-arlington-texas-1037803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content