Complaint Review: Go-Daddy

14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 226,
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    USA

Go-Daddy they lost me entire database Scottsdale Arizona

Go-Daddy lost my entire database.

Go-Daddy had my website down for an entire week.

When I called about these problems - all I got was their sales team trying to sell me more stuff.  Their response was - "we'll give you a credit on your next purchase".

They just don't get it - there isn't going to be a next purchase.

Go-Daddy has cost me a lot of money.

I wouldn't use go-daddy if they were the only hosting company on the planet.  It's like driving with a bagel wheel.  It's like never taking the training wheels off your bike.  It's like always being the bridesmaid - never the bride.  It's like being third to second fiddle.  It's like going window shopping without being able to buy anything.  It's like always being a spectator in a participant sport.

The mistake I made was not reading all the bad reviews about them.  I would have never used them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/go-daddy/scottsdale-arizona-85260/go-daddy-they-lost-me-entire-database-scottsdale-arizona-1088175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content