Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Nick — redmond Washington
Goat trimmers
Spanaway WA Spanaway WA , Washington USA

Goat trimmers , Don Williams, City goats and farms Goat Trimmers Don Williams Spanaway Washington

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Don Williams of Goat Trimmers took my $1800.00 and never did the job.

I called him dozens and dozens of times and he would not answer my calls.

After several years of trying to collect the money owed to me and getting nowhere I did a internet search for his name coupled with the word goat. City Goat Farm and Zoo came up. I contacted them through their website to inquire about the money Don Williams still owed me.

Don Williams responded with the following email;

Hey Nick.the $1800 you say I own you got put in to bankruptcy so my debt was clear away.  They sent you a notice to appear in court and you never showed.  After my dad past away everything I had outstanding was put in to bankruptcy. So if you nees to know more go to the federal court house in Tacoma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/goat-trimmers/spanaway-wa-washington-98387/goat-trimmers-don-williams-city-goats-and-farms-goat-trimmers-don-williams-spanaway-wa-1058062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goat trimmers