Complaint Review: godaddy.com

• godaddy.com
    14455 n. Hayden Rd. Suite 219
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States of America

godaddy.com biggest scammers ever, paid for a domain and go daddys system is not recognizing my username or password Scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: question

If you are trying to start an online business don't even attempt to use go daddy, I purchased a domain and website hosting package from this company and I cannot log into my godaddy account because their system does not "recognize my username or password." they must think that I'm crazy to pay for a website that I won't have access to, I won't be able to refine anything? This is ridiculous and a waste of time and effort when I'm just trying to make an honest living and help people, needless to say I put a freeze on my checking account and had all of the information on my account changed. I refuse to let some company bill me at will/take and take. I am so disgusted with their customer service that I want nothing to do with them ever, as a matter a fact I am so turned off by this that I am going to figure out a way that people can make great money online without having to use webhost providers or register domain names, first I am going to try it and when I find out how to make it work I'm going to show everyone so they won't have to be subjected to this type of abuse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/godaddycom/scottsdale-arizona-85260/godaddycom-biggest-scammers-ever-paid-for-a-domain-and-go-daddys-system-is-not-recogniz-1044976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

question

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"I am going to figure out a way that people can make great money online without having to use webhost providers or register domain names"

Good luck attempting to circumvent the rules outlined by ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers). Seven billion of us follow their policies but knock yourself out dancing to your own tune.

What happened when you attempted to reset your password by clicking the Forgot Password link?