Complaint Review: Godoers Enterprise, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008
  • Reported By: Fredericksburg Virginia
  • Godoers Enterprise, Inc.
    611 K St, NW Washington, DC 20001
    Fredericksburg, Virginia

Go Doers Enterprise, Inc. Not reputable, Buyer beware Fredericksburg Virginia

*Author of original report: Go Doers Inc 611 K St, NW Washington, DC 20001 (Making ammends)

Ordered (two) magazines (totalling $86.00 including tax) from company on June 7, 2007 and contacted number on receipt on 10/3/07 and received voice mail that owner had past away and to send fax or mail letter to receive your order. Today is 2/11/08 and still have not received even a correspondence from the company. Have faxed several letters to the number they list. Contacting BBB to alert future buyers.

Randy
Fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/godoers-enterprise-inc/fredericksburg-virginia-22408/go-doers-enterprise-inc-not-reputable-buyer-beware-fredericksburg-virginia-308087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Go Doers Inc 611 K St, NW Washington, DC 20001 (Making ammends)

AUTHOR: Randy - (U.S.A.)

3/20/08 - All some great news to report. I spoke with Jay/Go Doers Inc. at (202)898-0832 and he stated that received my second fax (this was a few weeks ago) and said that he was processing my order. Of course I was skeptical and to my and my wife's surprise we have begun receiving the magazine subcriptions that we orders just as he stated. I wish Jay had received my initial order and I would have never made an entry in the first place, but the lest I thought I could do was to report tha Go Doers does have someone that has integrity that works for them.
Randy