Complaint Review: gogotech II LLC

• gogotech II LLC
    1407 Broadway, Seventh floor
    New York City, New York
    USA

gogotech II LLC Scumbag ripoffs with deceptive business operations. They placed an order after I cancelled it. New York City New York

I called to place an order. As we were completing the order, I realized that I did not need this item and told the representative  to cancel the order. I heard a click and was speaking to a different representative. I explained the situation and he assured me that the order had been cancelled.

A week later, I received the item. I called immediately and was told that I could return the item and that they would send me an email with a link to print a return slip. That was almost two weeks ago and I've received nothing. I called them and although i was "first in the queue", i sat on-hold for over 30-minutes.

I then went to their website and filled-out a "Contact Us" form. After submitting that, I got a screen that said, "We've sent a link to your email. To prevent spam, you'll have to confirm your email before things start working." That was an hour ago and I'm still waiting!

I've filed a disputed-charge with our credit card company.

These guys are true pond-scum!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2017 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gogotech-ii-llc/new-york-city-new-york-10018/gogotech-ii-llc-scumbag-ripoffs-with-deceptive-business-operations-they-placed-an-order-1358878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content