Complaint Review: Gold Rose USA

• Reported By: Old Bridge New Jersey
  • Gold Rose USA
    50941 Willis
    Belleville, Michigan

Goldroseusa Gold Rose USA Joseph Waldrop Will not credit my account as they said they would for their error.. Belleville Michigan

Ordered a pink rose for the purpose of a memory of my grandmother who passed the week before. THe company sent me a blus rose.

It took four e-mails from me to the company to finally get the error corrected. It took almost a month before I received the correct item that I ordered.

I was told to send the blue rose back and they would credit me $6.00 for the shipping of their error. I sent the blue rose back and it cost me $5.60. I sent the blue rose back over three weeks ago and I have yet to receive my credit for the shipping charge.

I have e-mailed the company multiple times and I get no where.

They have not only ripped me off with money but they also ripped me off with the meaning of the rose in the first place. Looseing my grandmother was hard but they made it even harder when this should have been an easy and simple transaction.

Alicia
Old Bridge, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gold-rose-usa/belleville-michigan-48111/goldroseusa-gold-rose-usa-joseph-waldrop-will-not-credit-my-account-as-they-said-they-woul-436210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content