Complaint Review: Golden Eagle Leasing Systems

• Reported By: North Olmsted Ohio
  • Golden Eagle Leasing Systems
    132 W. 31st St 14th Fl
    New York, New York

Golden Eagle Leasing Systems How can a company this dishonest stay in business. They absolutely refuse to cooperate. New York New York

Our company leased a credit card machine from golden eagle (lease agreement was expired). Our company was sold in Sept 08. I called them and they said to return equipment and I verified address.

Machine was returned on Oct 13, 08 along with letter stating we were no longer in business and to close account. golden eagle continued to debit bank account.

when I was able to talk to their customer service rep they said they never received equipment. three times I faxed over ups receipt which was signed at their reception desk and every time I called, I got different person who knew nothing about it.

I then went to our bank, signed an affidavit stating they were not to debit our account. our bank reversed two months of charges ($46.14) back to our account.

In march, golden eagle again debited our account and our bank reversed charges of the two months back in favor of golden eagle because golden eagle said I authorized them. not true.

because of the charges been reversed it cost me $138 plus $104 in overdraft charges. my bank said they can't help me. am willing to sue.

Mary
North Olmsted, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/golden-eagle-leasing-systems/new-york-new-york-10001/golden-eagle-leasing-systems-how-can-a-company-this-dishonest-stay-in-business-they-absol-438175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content