Complaint Review: Golds Gym

4310 Shipyard Blvd
    Wilmington, North Carolina
    USA

Golds Gym Membership Issues Wilmington North Carolina

I have recently lost my job and thought by calling the 1 800 number for Golds Gym ( as told by the person working at my local Golds Gym ) , that I would be able to cut my membership short. Not so much. When I called , first the lady was rude to me and basically said that losing my job does not count for cancelation of membership.

I had to call the 1 800  number for Golds Gym - which is actually National Fitness - because I was told the wrong date of my end date to my membership. After being told two different months and years , I finally had to call National Fitness.

This is a total rip - there are so many people out there that are losing their jobs and can not afford to put food on the table let alone pay for a monthly membership somewhere.

I am very upset and fustrated at this point and dont know what to do !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/golds-gym/wilmington-north-carolina-28403/golds-gym-membership-issues-wilmington-north-carolina-1058025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content