Complaint Review: Good Life Media

75 NE 6th Ave Ste 219
    Delray Beach, Florida
    USA

Good Life Media BEWARE, SCAM, WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, FRAUD Delray Beach Florida

I paid GOOD LIFE MEDIA $509.99 for an advertisement that was supposed to be in 3 different issues of GOOD LIFE MAGAZINE which was supposed to be delivered to 30 different golf resorts in South FL.

I was first contacted on March 3, 2013 and was in negotiation for the first ad.  I gave my credit card info to lock in a very low rate of $409.99.  I was told the magazine would be released May 3.  The design proof they sent me was terrible.  I paid out of pocket to have my designer design the ad.

I was contacted again on April 14, 2013 by the Senior Editor and he told me he wanted to put my ad in 2 other issues that were being released about 1 week after the original ad I had purchased.  He said I would be doing him a big favor, saving him time and money from having to use another business and paying his sales and design guys.  He started off very high and then said he would do it for $100.

I have called the company and emailed them numerous times.  The last time they responded I was told the magazine would be out June 3 and I would receive my copies at that time.  June 13 came around and still no magazine.  They will not return phone calls or emails.

I googled Good Life Media scam and have found numerous complaints about this company being a scam.  They have an F with the BBB.

Still to this day I did not receive any goods or services from this company and havent seen any magazine.  I asked for a refund and they will not respond.

I cancelled my bank card and disputed the charges.  I also filed a police report.

DO NOT FOR ANY REASON USE THIS COMPANY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/good-life-media/delray-beach-florida-33483/good-life-media-beware-scam-will-take-your-money-fraud-delray-beach-florida-1060166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content