Complaint Review: Good Life Publishing

• Good Life Publishing
    3200 S Congress Avenue #204
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    United States of America

Good Life Publishing Good Life Media is really another scam company by a different name. GT PUBLICATIONS. BEWARE!!! Boynton Beach , Florida

A guy by the name of Greg called me and said he was with the Phoenix Country Club. and was trying to get me jobs from his members and I would have to pay him for this.  I called then club back and they didn't know of "greg"    I called the other clubs with the same answer.  I later found out this is a scam company that pretends to work at the club.

I also believe through some things I read online that this is the same company as GT Publications just under a different name.  I am guessing they ran out of people to steal from so they changed there name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/good-life-publishing/boynton-beach-florida-33426/good-life-publishing-good-life-media-is-really-another-scam-company-by-a-different-name-g-975024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content