Complaint Review: Goody tickets

overland park, Kansas
    United States of America

Goody tickets Ripoff overland park, Kansas

*UPDATE Employee: Mamie Hodge

I am very upset and I need  help me spread the word i went online to buy tickets to the circus found good seats but alittle high but what the heck the I get a call from GOODY TICKETS telling me that those ticket were not available.But they found some a little less in price and they would email them to me I was charged 263.31 for 3 $10.00 tickets I call and was told there was nothing I could do about it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/goody-tickets/overland-park-kansas-/goody-tickets-ripoff-overland-park-kansas-1006628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Mamie Hodge

AUTHOR: Goody Tickets Dispute Department - ()

We recently received the complaint issued By Mamie Hodge and would like to address the concerns brought up by this customer.  The issue of the price we charged being different from the face value on the ticket. The face value of the ticket is not a true price; it is a suggested retail price. True prices are set by supply and demand. We have no control over the pricing. On our website there are at least 4 disclosures before they checkout that state we are a resale marketplace, tickets are generally priced above face value and that we are not affiliated with the box office or venue.

We provide a paid service to customers, including purchasing and shipping tickets.  Our fees are included in the service charges portion on the customers receipt and are not shown on the face value of the ticket. I would now like to address the issue of the seats not being available. At times the exact seats the customer ordered are no longer available. If this occurs our customer service representatives contact the customer offering alternate seating.

When and if there is a price difference we refund the difference at that time. Mamie Hodge was contacted by our customer service representative and offered alternate seating, Mamie Hodge agreed to the new seating and a refund of $67.50 was given for the difference in seating price.

Jane@goodytickets.com