Complaint Review: Google Money Profit - Raven Media - Business Fund

• Reported By: overland park Kansas
  • Google Money Profit - Raven Media - Business Fund
    2620 S Maryland Parkway #969
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Google Money Profit - Raven Media - Business Fund Total Fraud that illegally accesses bank accounts Las Vegas Nevada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

This company invaded my bank account and took $2.39 out, which I did not authorize or ask for. I've never even heard of this company before they invaded my account. When I called them they tried to sell me the product, even when they knew that it was a fraudulent charge. What's more, they charged my card even when they ahd the wrong zip code associated with it. I have no idea how they got my information. As bad as it gets.

Mike
overland park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/google-money-profit-raven-media-business-fund/las-vegas-nevada/google-money-profit-raven-media-business-fund-total-fraud-that-illegally-accesses-bank-445775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Mike,
I apologize for what ever mistreatment you feel you received when you contacted our Customer Service Department. We take Fraud very seriously, when Fraud is perpetrated against any customer it is also perpetrated against us. We are very willing to help whom ever has had any difficulties in this manner associated with our company. Whatever information is captured at the time the order is placed, can be provided to law enforcement should you choose to peruse legal action.

For customer service you may call 1 (877) 495 - 1145 and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please call me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

My cell number is: 435-773-1795