Complaint Review: Google Money Profit

• Reported By: Gridley California
  • Google Money Profit
    googlemoneyprofits.com
    Nationwide

I WAS LOOKING FOR A WORK FROM HOME BUSINESS . WHAT I GOT WAS A BILL FOR ABOUT $42.00 A MONTH FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS AND A BROKEN CD DISC. SO I CALLED GOOGLE WHO GAVE ME THE RUNAROUND.

Mike
Gridley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/google-money-profit/nationwide/google-money-profit-raven-media-nation-wide-307905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

google and raven media revisited

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Google And Raven Media a retraction Internet

WOW what a change this is the best response from a company that i have done business with. what a great public relations officer ryan is he really took to task my problem and within a day my problems went away and my money returned increadible!!!!! the best. raven media called back and set things right no hassles or anything. WOW THANX RYAN.

Mike

Gridley, California

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Mike. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. It is also disclosed in the first paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and we would not have charged Mike had he canceled within the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

When you order our product you must select 'Ship My FREE Kit!'. Right next to that button is the following statement in 10 pt. font:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking 'Ship My FREE Kit!' I am ordering the Google Pay Day CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-five cents S&H, after the seven-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty one day bonus trials to Grant Master and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollars and ninety five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as 'Growing Rich W/ Google.' Cancel any time at 866-396-5695.

Customer service can be reached Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Standard Time.

I have located Mike's account and have verified that he has contacted us and his account was resolved to his satisfaction.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,