Complaint Review: Google Money Profit/Raven Media

• Reported By: Akron Ohio
  • Google Money Profit/Raven Media
    2620 S Maryland Pkwy #969
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Google Money Profit/Raven Media Las Vegas, NV Unautorized purchase & never been on their site. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I too received a call from my credit card fraud dept (at 7:55 am) regarding several suspicious transactions to a credit card. Several days later someone called asking me if I received and liked the CD I was sent. I advised the caller that I did not order any CD. They replied ok and hung up. I thought the call was a mistake until several days later I received the CD and began looking into the company. I have never logged into their site or ordered a CD from them and I also do not know how they got my name & address. My bank cancelled my card and will dispute any charges if this company tries to charge me for it. I do not know if the two are related but I also was charged & received 2 boxes of moistuizer from a company which I also did not order from the same day this transaction may of taken place. Has anyone experienced the same chain of events?

Renee
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/google-money-profitraven-media/las-vegas-nevada-654122/google-money-profitraven-media-las-vegas-nv-unautorized-purchase-never-been-on-their-s-354829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Renee's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Brenda obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer or for the product itself, if they are not interested. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-396-5694 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter as it is explained in the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Renee. Hopefully, she will contact customer service or I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,