Complaint Review: Google Pro, Michelle Valdez Google Pro Kit

• Google Pro, Michelle Valdez Google Pro Kit
    5490 S. Rainbow Blvd
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Google Pro, Michelle Valdez Google Pro Kit Michelle Valdez Google Pro Kit I got ripped off but found a way to get some $ back Las Vegas, Nevada

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

===========================================

I also got ripped off by "Google Pro" but I found a way to get $25.00 of it back... I contacted my states Attorney General where I was informed that there is a class action suite against the company and they mailed me a check for $25.00. I suggest if you got ripped off as I did, YOU DO THE SAME!

After that I finally opened the CDrom and checked it out, since that I have found that it is more informative than most other Internet marketing schemes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2009 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/google-pro-michelle-valdez-google-pro-kit/las-vegas-nevada-/google-pro-michelle-valdez-google-pro-kit-michelle-valdez-google-pro-kit-i-got-ripped-off-514323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content