Complaint Review: Google Profits

• Reported By: rockrat — Nampa Idaho United States of America
  • Google Profits

Nampa, Idaho
    United States of America

Google Profits Ripping people off! Google Profits is a scam!! Nampa, Idaho*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

On 9/25 I canceled the Google Profits scam and thought I had removed all the information from the company. This has got to be one of the biggest scams to date. Hundreds of people are being ripped off.
As I sit here on hold to talk to a supervisor at Google Profits I have been told that the $99.00 that was charged to my checking account this morning is non-refundable.
I am pursuing this with my bank and will the banking commission as well as the SEC. I will file a claim with all the government departments that will help in getting this company shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2009 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/google-profits/nampa-idaho-83686/google-profits-ripping-people-off-google-profits-is-a-scam-nampa-idahonotice-this-529407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content