Complaint Review: Google Tree 2

• Google Tree 2
    2375 E Tropicana Ave Ste 8
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Google Tree 2 KEEPS TAKING 72.21 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT Las Vegas Nevada

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================
I signed up to work from home which was a ligit business being it had "google" in the title. I was charged initial $3.88 & then $72.21 before I even received my CD. Never was explained to me that I would be charged any additional than 3.88. It only said that I had 90 days to try & if I decided to stay, I would owe payments toward $500 or pay $500 at once. I just looked at my checking account and see that they have taken out additional $72.21 twice on December 29th. Now I am out an additional $144.42 on top of the original $75.00 they took from me.

I was unemployed at the time I ordered & thought it would be something good for me, now I am back to work & do not have time for this right now. How in the world do I cancel this so they will not take anymore of my $$?

Kara
Ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/google-tree-2/las-vegas-nevada/google-tree-2-keeps-taking-7221-out-of-my-account-las-vegas-nevada-406376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content