Complaint Review: Government Grant Association

• Reported By: keene New Hampshire
  • Government Grant Association
    grantsorloans.com
    Nationwide

a guy just called me too, said his name was neil anderson. he said it was a government association. when i wouldn't give him my account # he told me to check the website for more info. www.grantsorloans.com (which doesn't tell you much). all government websites end w/ .gov. and if anyone can do anything w/ it, their ip address is 65.254.32.98

ozworth
keene, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2004 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/government-grant-association/nationwide/government-grant-association-ripoff-nationwide-116368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Andrew - (U.S.A.)

guess i messed up my first try at this. yeah, they called me too, said his name was neil anderson. when i wouldn't agree to give my account # he told me to check their website www.grantsorloans.com (which doesn't tell you much). they're supposedly a government association, but all government websites end w/ .gov. and if anyone can do something w/ it, their ip address is 65.254.32.98