• Report: #978488
Complaint Review:


  • Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

  • Reported By: annoymous — edinburgh United Kingdom
PO Box 299339 DUBAI UAE Internet United States of America


What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

GPD Investments based in the UK has taken millions 's from hard working people in the UK, who believed they were buying in Internationl City Dubai fully furnished turnkey apartments with a 3 year 8% guaranteed rental income.

Back in 2007/2008 Investors paid a 30% deposit of the apartment price advertised in GP to a UK Bank to GPD and the remaining 70% also agreeded to be in GP's was to be paid on completeion of the fully furnished apartment/s. Both parties then signed the Property Sales Agreement.
GPD headed up by Lee Wiggins have failed to build / complete or even start construcion on any of the advertised apartment blocks within International City In Dubai.

GPD have breached the conditions held within each PSA, have refused to refund the deposits paid ( as much as 20,000) by investors back to them, although they should have been held within an Escrew account in Dubai, until the deposits were needed to fund each named project.

GPD claim all the money has been spent, on what who knows as no buidling work has been started except on the plush Empire Heights Business Building ( supported by Barclays Bank), which was not one of the properties invested in by any of the original investors.

Lee Wiggins resides in both Dubai and Essex in a multi million mansion, sponsors race horses in Dubai and lives a very affluent life style, funded by the poor investors who he has riped off.

The Dubai Goverment and RERA have failed in interveen in the fraudulent activities of GPD, although there have been numerous recent articles published  in various local Middele Eastern Newspapers stating that RERA and the Government are looking after the interest of the investors in Dubai, they refuse to communicate with the investors although numerous letters have been sent.

Lee Wiggins is a criminal and both the UK Government and Dubai Government need to take action on this  man and GPD as he is a fraudster and theft stealing millions of pounds from UK Investors who only wanted to invest some hard earned money to secure some security for their own retirement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gpd-investments-llc/internet/gpd-investments-llc-lee-wiggins-from-essex-fraud-investment-property-devloper-fraudster-978488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GPD INVESTMENTS LLC

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.