Complaint Review: GQI TECH

• Reported By: Angel — Edmonton other Canada
  • GQI TECH

Beijing, Beijing
    China

GQI TECH customerservices@shoppingcustomer.com customerservice@gqitech.com Yuming@yinsibaohu.aliyun.com Lovehanders.com getellist.com helpourlife Facebook- YMUQB getellist.comhelpourlife Fradulent Charging Beijing China

Fraudulent Company Alert!! I placed an order on a website that was advertised on Facebook. Lovehanders.com was selling Canada Goose Jackets. I received two deductions on my debit/credit card one for $167.87 and one for $136.86. Neither of which was the cost of the one Canada Goose Jacket I bought which was $126.71. I have contacted my bank and the seller via Facebook messenger and through the link in the email. There is no contact telephone number I cant call for the merchant.

I have located a number in China for GQI Tech; unsure if it’s correct. Their customer service system would not let me attach a photo of the deductions made to my bank account. I have not heard anything back from any of the outlets I responded to regarding a refund. customerservices@shoppingcustomer.com customerservice@gqitech.com Lovehanders.com http://getellist.com Yuming@yinsibaohu.aliyun.com Internet Payment Transaction Declaration Transaction details as below: Transaction Date: 23 November 2017 Transaction Order ID: 20171123-528 Transaction Amount: 126. [continued below]....

.....71CAD Card Number: Private

NOTE: 1. We hereby confirm your order is successful. The Merchant name will be on your bank bills. 2. According to the foreign exchange rate of the bank, the amount showing on your statement will be a bit difference from the price on seller's website. 3. This email is sent automatically by our system. Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered. Thanks for your support and understanding. 4. Any questions please feel free to contact the website instantly. helpourlife Dear (Buyer Name Omitted) Your order placed on lovehanders.com has been paid successfully, and the item will be delivered as soon as possible.

Here is your order and payment information: Transaction Id: 171123031807 Order Id: 1711231008-00154 Billing Merchant Descriptors: Amount: CA$122.27 If you have any question, please reply to this email or visit the following link for support: https://theecommerceservicecenter.com/ (The rest of the link omitted for my personal privacy) If the above link is unavailable, please select and copy the link, open a browser window and paste it into the Address bar, and then click "Go" button or press "Enter" on your keyboard. Thanks, Customer Support DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS MERCHANT OR WEBSITE I read up on google about all the links or info I have and nothing good is reported. SCAMMERS!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2017 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gqi-tech/beijing-beijing/gqi-tech-customerservicesshoppingcustomercom-customerservicegqitechcom-yumingyinsibao-1413253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content