I am the owner of Grancerte of Belize. I am writing to inform intuitive consumer of certain flaws with the company and the product called grancerte.
Four years ago i purchased the distribution rights to a product called Grancerte. It was touted as a revolutionary new product which would change the world of construction.
In order to protect you the unsuspecting consumer and preserve my reputation I have filled this complaint warning individuals about the risks of this product and the Grancerte Corporation at large.
Please note that although I still own the distribution right of this product I no longer sell it. I am however available to help repair or fix any grancerte issues you may have encountered. My contact information will be provided at the end of this report.
The distribution rights do not come cheap $35,000.00 for every 350,000 consumers in the purchased territory. Warning DO NOT PAY THIS FEE. Once you have payed this fee grancerte will quickly limit their contact with you and will not provide any of the services that they said would come with it.
After paying a down payment of $15,000.00 and financing the rest. I attended the training class . The training consisted of watching the same videos I had already seen and they immediately tried to sell me machines that would make the process easier. In short they had barely cashed the first check and already wanted more.
Never the less the process was pretty simple add the right amount of water mix for the right amount of time and WVLA! you have grancerte.
So I was of to the fields and in no time I had sold the product to be applied on numerous homes. The following is a list of things I learned about the product and how the company dealt with the issues.
First lets start with Grancerte Clams:
- Strong between 6,000 & 8,000 PSI ---This is only possible under very controlled lab conditions and will never happen in the field. It also requires that the product be at least 3/4 of an inch thick which makes it very susceptible to cracking. Hence negating the claims of being water proof.
- Short curing time ~15 to 20 minutes---Grancerte will cure in five to 10 minuets making it impossible to properly work with.
- Impervious to water, including salt water---This product is impervious to water ,however the cracking issues plaguing Grancerte make water proofing a mute point.
- Bonds to all surfaces except glass and plastics--- Average Portland cements bond to surfaces better than Grancerte and cost much less.
- Does not expand or contract---YES IT DOSE!
- Sets in cold temperatures < 30F---IT dose Not cure properly under cold conditions.
- Sprayed, Poured, Troweled, or Painted--- Please pay special attention to Grancretes final claims. You CAN NOT! use Grancerte in a sprayer of any kind it will ruin the machine the first time you try it and it will cost you 10s of thousands of dollars. Grancerte can not be troweled on smoothly it will crack and it will be very costly to fix. Grancerte can not be painted on it will simply crack like old paint waisting more of your time and money.
It is important that everyone understands the situation clearly. I have received from grancerte over 30 tons of material to cover 12,000 sf of surface area. I am talking about doing a whole project in the product. This is not an isolated incident it is three 20 foot freight containers filled useless product from Grancerte.
It arrived without the fibers in it. In very poor condition.
it ruined expensive sprayers and tools.
I literally fell off walls
And when all was said and done I canceled all future orders and told grancerte I was no longer interested in their product. Instead of refunding me the more than $8,000 dollars they owed me for product that they had not yet made or shipped. They applied the funds to distribution right i said I did not want.
I firmly feel this is Fraud But Im no lawyer and do not have the time or money to try to prove it.
Never the less it is the least i can do to help others avoid the dangers of this unscrupulous company.
I am not afraid of reprisal because I have told the truth and I am willing to stand by my word no matter what.
For more information or if you need help with a grancerte issue please contact me at
If you are interested in building with high strength cements look it up on the web their are many options available and it is worth doing.
respectfully, Thank you for your time.