Complaint Review: Grand Discovery Consultants

• Grand Discovery Consultants
    855 Gold Hill Rd. Suite 106
    Ft. Mill, South Carolina
    USA

Grand Discovery Consultants Grand Resort Travel Deceptive, Misleading, Dishonest, Liars, Fakes Ft. Mill South Carolina

This company lures you in with gifts that are to be free but in essence nothing is free.  However the allure was not the gift but the services offered.  They presented their program as a Timeshare even using the RCI timeshare catalog to display locations you could go to immediately within days.  The presenter  Ms. Tony Hancock even discussed other staff that used the program and was on their honeymoon at one of the faboulous resorts.

She went on to tell about the numerous discounts up to 30% off of airline tickets and other offers for car rentals and hotels.  Upon hearing the presentation in all of his glorious lies we decided to give it a try.  We were ushered into a room with Mr. Tony Hancock who failed to disclose all of the pertienent information which included no, we don't offer any of those discounts my wife spoke nor do we guarantee you anything. He failed to show the paperwork which had this information documented. When we arrived home we reviewed the paperwork which discovered the fraud. We immediately requested a full refund and sent the letter within twenty four hours.

They refused and the battle ensued. I have been working with them to get my money back to no avail.  The only other option I have now is to sue, which is not worth the money to me so I decided to picket them.  I picket them through the week and on weekends.  If there is anyone out there looking to join me for a worthy cause feel free to contact me on this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grand-discovery-consultants/ft-mill-south-carolina-29708/grand-discovery-consultants-grand-resort-travel-deceptive-misleading-dishonest-liars-1086867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content