Complaint Review: Grand Incentives

7560 commerce ct
    sarasota, Florida
    USA

Grand Incentives trying to sch take of for two since 5/4/13 sarasota Florida

I have been trying to sch. a trip to Eugene Oregon since may of 2013.  I keep getting letters that the dates are not available.  How many people want to go to Eugene OR.

My last request was sent on 1/23/14 for the month of April I called last week and was told I would hear somthing by the end of the week.  I have not heard back.

dates requested 4/4/14, 4/11/14 and 4/18/14.  how is a person suppose to sch time of from work in advance.  I was given the direct number to one of the girls that answers the phone and I called her today with no answer.

we will see if i get a return call.  it will be a year on may 4, 2014 since the first request.  Everyone beware of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grand-incentives/sarasota-florida-34243/grand-incentives-trying-to-sch-take-of-for-two-since-5413-sarasota-florida-1136386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content