Complaint Review: Grand Lakes Cleaners

• Reported By: David — Katy Texas USA
  • Grand Lakes Cleaners

, TX
    USA

Grand Lakes Cleaners Lost clothes, stained clothes, ripped clothes, horrible customer servive and will not take responsibility Katy Texas

I've been using this company's dry cleaning and laundry services for over ten years, but will never do business with them again.  Although they are fast and fairly inexpensive, I have just had too many problems with their service and suffered too much disrespect from it's owner.

On several occasions I have had clothes returned to me with large unexplained stains that the owner insists were already there when I brought the clothes in (they were not there before she got them).  I've also received several items back over the years with rips that were not there when dropped of.  Grand Lakes Cleaners' owner NEVER wants to take responsibility for any of their mistakes.

The final straw was when I picked up my most recent dry cleaning order.  When I got home I noticed that it was short by two (out of 10) expensive pairs of dress slacks.  This was not the first time this has happened.  When I tried to tell the owner about the missing pants, she refused to even look for the lost pants.  She then proceeded to call me a liar, saying that she personally counts every order and she is "never wrong" so it's just too bad.  She then turned her back on me and acted like I wasn't there.  When I tried to tell her that I was never coming back, she just shrugged nonchalantly, smiled and shooed me out the door.

All in all, this company has cost me hundreds of dollars in lost or ruing clothes and they have refused to ever try to reconcile anything with me or anyone else I've talked to.  Just read the reports and reviews all over the place.

I guess loyal customers don't mean anything to her so I will never do business with them again.  I would also recommend that everyone else avoid Grand Lakes Cleaners as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2016 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grand-lakes-cleaners/tx/grand-lakes-cleaners-lost-clothes-stained-clothes-ripped-clothes-horrible-customer-ser-1329391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content