Complaint Review: Granite State Dock and Marine, LLC

• Granite State Dock and Marine, LLC
    238 Rockingham Road
    Derry, New Hampshire
    USA

Granite State Dock and Marine, LLC Charged me for work which was not performed. Derry New Hampshire

I went in for a diagnostic of my boat on 8/5/17, for several small items including the tilt motor not working. Told me it would be two days after several calls started work on it a week and a half later. Scott called me and told me to come in and that he would go over everything when I came in. I came in, he charged me $114 and rushed me out and handed me the so called "diagnosis". The diagnosis just stated "tilt motor does not work". When I got home I called them back up realizing that no diagnosis had been done that I paid for. Examining the boat, there was no evidence that any test, diagnosis had been attempted.

When I called back I asked them if they could tell me what they tested and to provide the actual diagnosis they charged me $114 for. They were unable to provide any information and did not know anything and it was clear that no work had been performed or even attempted. I asked if there were any electrical tests or function tests and they were unable to even back up that an attempt to diagnosis had been made. I then asked them for a refund of the diagnostic fee as no diagnosis had been performed or attempted. They have been unable to provide any evidence or even statements to verify that any actual diagnostic work had been done. They are now not answering any phone calls and making excuses that people are on the other line. Whenever I reach someone else there, try to shuffle the phone call around and say that they dont know anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2017 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/granite-state-dock-and-marine-llc/derry-new-hampshire-03038/granite-state-dock-and-marine-llc-charged-me-for-work-which-was-not-performed-derry-new-1393273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content