Complaint Review: Graniti Vicentia

• Graniti Vicentia
    Houston Parkway North Suite 214
    Houston, Texas
    USA

Graniti Vicentia F.A.S Real StateStone Pavilion IncGV Fcades L.L.CSRINIVASA RAO KATRAGADDA Scammer, Rip off, thief, bankruptcy Houston Texas

I wasn’t going to originally write this report but I feel like it is a must at this point. I use to work for SRINIVASA RAO KATRAGADDA and his company Graniti Vicentia L.L.C. I must urge you to never do business with this man. He never paid me what he owed me and runs from his debts by filing for bankruptcies.

He is truly the most corrupt person I have ever come across. He opens up several company names and then does business with all of them, when one fails he files for bankruptcy and continues to work.

He has cheated people out of millions and hides his money in India. This man must be stopped, he is a horrible person with no business ethics. I urge you to spread the word to not do business with this man or any of his companies. He will take advantage of you and cheat you of your money.

I know that he is being sued by several people currently and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was currently on the run.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. I repeat, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2017 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/graniti-vicentia/houston-texas-77043/graniti-vicentia-fas-real-statestone-pavilion-incgv-fcades-llcsrinivasa-rao-katragad-1350817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content