Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, January 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 18, 2007

• Reported By:Coalville Utah
Grant Educational Resources / Lakeshore Media
1320 State Route 9 , Champlain, New York 12919 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Grant Educational Resources / Lakeshore Media RIPP OFF, NO GOVERNMENT GRANTS JUST A SCAM, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, YOU GET NOTHING Champlain New York Canada

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was contacted by Grant Eduaction Resources telling me I would be able to recieve a goverment grant for my education.

They told me they would give me 30 days to deduct $298.00 from my account in order to recieve a packet on how to get Gov Grants.

They also told me that if I didnt have the money to call them back and cancel the order.

I called back before my 30 days and no one would ever answer the phone. I left serveral msg and no one would call back.

Next thing I know to checks cleared my account in the amount of $149.00 each.

Finally I got ahold of Jill evens and I told her they took my money out with out my permission and she said that the kit had already been sent out.

Then I call back cause now they have my money but I still have no kit. They told me I had to wait 6 to 8 weeks so like a idiot I wait and still nothing.

I call back again and they said they did a report and it should be no more then a week.

I call back and they say they would do a investigation as to why I didnt recieve the package.

I call back and they now say they never recieved my payment and the name on the check was not them it should read Grant Education Resources and to contact my bank that I had 90 day to dispute.

I contacted my bank today and I only had 60 days and now I have to fight it out with them. I hope some how I can do something about it.

The sad part is they took advantage of my situation, I s****. />
I am 2 months behind on my mortgage and have 5 kids that they just took $298.00 from.

Donna
Coalville, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2007 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grant-educational-resources-lakeshore-media/champlain-new-york-12919/grant-educational-resources-lakeshore-media-ripp-off-no-government-grants-just-a-scam-231281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Educational Resources / Lakeshore Media