Complaint Review: grant strategy solutions

• Reported By: baldeagle — hancock Iowa USA
  • grant strategy solutions

Nationwide
    USA

grant strategy solutions personal and business grant george utah missouri

I was contacted to receive  a personal grant of 125000. all I had to do was give 3125.00 to velocity associates. next day I was called by Arnold  Phillips and was told that he had  found more grant money for me and i had to give 5150.00 to Bay Harbor.

Two days later ,received another call and said I needed to give another 6900.00 to set up a LLC and a web site . I started getting suspicious at this time  and started looking into this program..decided it didn't look right so asked Arnold Phillips for my money back. All i got was the runaround but no refund. I have invested $8200.00 so far but have received nothing.

I have received numerous phone calls from people asking for more money, my social security number, bank account numbers and credit card numbers. when I refuse they say they will call me back or hang up and I never hear from them again.

I have decided this is a scam and would like to seee if there is any way to get my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2016 03:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grant-strategy-solutions/nationwide/grant-strategy-solutions-personal-and-business-grant-george-utah-missouri-1332173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content