Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, October 18, 2016

• Reported By: lookup — WESLEY CHAPEL Florida USA
Grant Stratgy Solutions
2942N 24th street Phoenix, , Az USA

Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Grant Solutions called to tell me I was eligible for a $50,000.00 grant. Cassandra Walker said I would need to send them $1000.00 to start process. I used my debit card to send the money but the money was sent to Velocity Solutions. Now we have three different companies involved with this scam. Grant Strategy Solutions, Grant Solutions, and Velocity Solutions.

On October 18, 2016 I called all the phone numbers they gave me. Cassandra Walker, customer service, and Grant Strategy Solutions. All phone lines were dead. I could not get in touch with any one at any of these phones.

To make matters worse, I used all my savings to send them the seed money. Now I will have to work something out to get by. If you get a call from from this outfit, do not fall for their sweet talk, you will get burned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2016 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grant-stratgy-solutions/phoenix-az-85016/grant-strategy-solutions-same-as-grant-solutions-rip-off-100000-to-start-filing-paper-w-1333763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Stratgy Solutions