Report: #201280

Saint George, Utah

Grant Writer Pro - IWORKS ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Saint George Utah

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Jeremy Johnson's new company

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I ordered the Grant Writer Pro CD on the internet for the shipping only price of $3.97. My credit card was billed on two separate occasions (IWORKS for $3.97 and Grant Writer Pro for $29.95).

At first I did not know the two businesses were one and the same until I called each number from my credit card statement. As of 7-13-06, my account has be credited for the $3.97.

I received the CD today (7-15-06). I plan to return it insured so that I will ,hopefully, be refunded the $29.95! This amount was never mentioned in the company's ad!

I am very grateful to my credit card company (AMEX) for keeping such detailed transaction information.

The IWORKS phone number is 435-688-0634.

Indiana
Morehead City, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2006 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grant-writer-pro-iworks/saint-george-utah-84770-3402/grant-writer-pro-iworks-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-saint-george-utah-201280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Jeremy Johnson's new company

AUTHOR: Chopper Ryan - (United States of America)

Jeremy Johnsons New Company

Bureau of Consumer Protection
202-326-3338

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First and foremost I apologize to Indiana for the negative experience she had in purchasing the Grant Writer Pro program. iWorks handles all the customer service and fulfillment for the Grant Writer Program so the two companies are not one in the same, rather two working to fulfill a service. I would like an opportunity to resolve this issue directly with you. I can be reached by calling my cell phone at 435-773-1795.

Ryan R.