Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro - Sara Lopez

• Reported By: Centerville Massachusetts
  • Grant Writer Pro - Sara Lopez
    www.grantwriterpro.com
    Internet

Grant Writer Pro - Sara Lopez Called, saying we had talked before, but not sure. Curiously, I was thinking about a grant, so I foolishly gave her credit card number. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Hard to understand her accent, and her supervisor, who reviewed my info. Said I would be receiving info, via mail, wanted credit card number for S&H.

Mental memo to check web later. Found they were cheating everybody, so immediately cancelled credit card, and asked for new one.

Strangely, later got e-mail from a "funding" firm.

Schmuck
Centerville, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grant-writer-pro-sara-lopez/internet/grant-writer-pro-sara-lopez-called-saying-we-had-talked-before-but-not-sure-curiousl-287563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First I would like to offer an apology for any misunderstandings that may have occurred when you were contacted by our sales representative. We would not have contacted you had you not visited our website, showing an interest in our product, the Grant Writer Pro.

We are in no way whatsoever trying to cheat anyone into anything. If you come back to read this, please contact me so that I may be able to understand what your concerns are.

Please remember that Ripoff Report is an open forum, where anyone can come to complain about any individual person or business they'd like, whether it is substantiated or not. We have been in business for over 7 years. If we were a "cheating" company, we would not take the time to address each and every concern that is brought up here offering resolution.

My contact information is: Cell phone 435-773-1795 or by email at ryanr@wskc.org. I look forward to hearing from you so that we can address your concerns as soon as possible.

If you are another customer needing to reach customer service for Grant Writer Pro that number is 866-370-7270. They are available Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Time. If you do not find the result you are seeking by contacting customer service, please contact me directly as well, I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,