Complaint Review: Grants360.com.

• Reported By: Cedar British Columbia
  • Grants360.com.

Internet

Grants360.com. Small help Internet

Here's the problem I have with this scam outfit. They charge you $1.95 basically for nothing, then immediately you are charged another $38.21 US, no 24 hour wait at all. The next day they burn you for another $57.61 US.

Why do they not simply add the $1.95 and the $38.21 together for a total of $40.16 right up front? Because NOBODY would buy that, now would they?

I called Visa today and explained it to them. Now Visa reads their TOS to see if there is anything they can do to help. They got me through to a call center in the Phillipines, (hard time understanding the gal on the phone) who gave me the email address above to ask for a refund.

I applied first thing this morning, and shortly after I got a reply offering me $40 and $25 partial refunds on the two invoices. I figured a $65 US refund was better than a kick in the derriere.

I suppose there is always the possibility that had I persisted, I may have got it all back except for the $1.95. But I don't know that for sure.

So, to anyone out there who has been stung, here's a chance to get at least some of your money back. Good luck.

Cocobolo
Cedar, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 01:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grants360com/internet/grants360com-small-help-internet-447053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content