Complaint Review: Gratitude training

Mooresville , North Carolina
    USA

Gratitude training Gratitude training Mooresville North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Gratitude

My daughter is currently going through this training, l3rd step), provided by her job. At first it seemed great for her. But then I started to spot oddities. Not being aloud to speak of what just happened that night (of "class"), not coming home and staying at "elders" of the group's home, being evasive of what her weeks entails, and the worst of all...when I questioned something she told me "well that is your truth"...when I questioned that termilogy, she said that is how they teach her to explain something she feels confrontational or different from her beliefs. I have asked for opinions of others and they all say "cult", yet my daughter is blinded. She used to tell me everything she was doing, coming home, staying out, be home later, whatever...but no more. Now our home is 2nd rate to her, i don't know how to get her out and am scared that she may alienate me/us. What do I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2017 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gratitude-training/mooresville-north-carolina-28115/gratitude-training-gratitude-training-mooresville-north-carolina-1391116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Gratitude

AUTHOR: Jamie - (USA)

I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM MY FRIEND...THIS IS A CULT BY DEFINITION. MY EX GIRLFRIEND WENT THERE AND GAVE THEM $3000 AND CAME OUT WITH A "HOLIER THAN THOU MENTALITY"...ALOT OF THE MEMBERS ARE GAY...MOST ARE NOT DOING WELL IN LIFE BUT THINK THEY ARE...THIS GROUP PROFITS FROM TROUBLED PEOPLES INSECURITIES....A LAWSUIT NEEDS TO BE FILED OR AT LEAST AN IN DEPTH INVESTIGATION...I HAVE PICTURES WHERE PEOPLE ARE WEARING WHITE ROBES HOLDING CANDLES IN THE WOODS...THE GROUP IS VERY SECRETIVE....I ATTENDED PART 1 AND WAS TREATED WELL...HOWEVER I HAD A BAD FEELING...