Complaint Review: Gray & Farrar

• Gray & Farrar
    49 charles street
    london, Other
    United Kingdom

Gray & Farrar, Gray and Farrar, Claire Sweetingham SCAM, RIPOFF, CHEATS AND LIARS london LONDON

*General Comment: Interested in your story

Gray and Farrar is a complete scam, ripoff and disgrace!!!  Dealing with Claire Sweetingham, owner,  of Gray and Farrar  has been one of the worst experiences of my life.

She charged me 96,000 GBP for a "bespoke" service - to introduce me to eligible men from a similar backround like mine.  I told Claire very clearly that I was very particular about what I wanted and went through my requirements. I also told her that it was a tall order and only if she was confident that she could help me, I would join. I was promised that if i was unhappy with the caliber of the first 2-3 introductions, my money would be refunded.

I paid for the service in April 2015 and after a few months of no introductions I asked for a refund. Basically all of 2015 and all of 2016 she strung me along asking me to be patient and telling me she just had the "perfect" person she wanted me to meet and that these things couldn't be rushed!! After almost a year and a half of meeting only 1 person, who didn't even meet the critieria I had specified, I finally figured out that she was a fraud!!

Finally,  I insisted that she put it in writing that she would refund my money back. I even have her emails stating that she would refund my money by Dec 31st, 2016.  Obviously, come January 1, 2017 when I emailed her asking for a refund - she refused to honor her committments to refund the money!  She is a LIAR, a CHEAT and a FRAUD.

Any person who is even contemplating her services should run the other way.  Do not get carried away with her fancy ads in Vogue, Bloomberg, and other prestigious publications!!  I have sent her numerous notices through lawyers and I am looking to take this matter to court! The entire experience of the added lawyer and litigator costs and emotional toll has been great!!

She is a vulture, looking for preys!!! You do not want to trust your future happiness to  someone who preys on people's vulnerabilities! Protect yourself and your money!! My intention here is to protect anyone who is thinking of using her services!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2017 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gray-farrar/london-other/gray-farrar-gray-and-farrar-claire-sweetingham-scam-ripoff-cheats-and-liars-london-1401456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Interested in your story

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (London )

Dear Writer in Dubai,

After reading your report on Gray & Farrar describing your experience, along with that of several other complaints posted on Ripoff Report and Google Reviews, we are very interested in knowing more about you and your experience. Would you be happy to speak with us? If so, please reach out to Ripoff report and we can exchange contact details.

Cheers,