Complaint Review: GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS

• GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS
    202-15132 STONY PLAIN RD
    EDMONTON, Alberta
    Albania

GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS WON'T REFUND LISTING FEES ON THEIR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE EDMONTON Alberta Canada

ON 4-2-2007, I WAS CONTACTED BY GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS, AND WAS TOLD THEY HAD WAITING AND CREDIT APPROVED BUYERS TO PURCHASE THE CAR I HAD LISTED ELSEWHERE FOR SALE. I WAS TOLD THAT IF MY CAR WAS UNSOLD AFTER 90 DAYS, THAT I WOULD RECIEVE A FULL REFUND ON THEIR LISTING. SHORTLY AFTER THIS PURCHASE, I NOTICED THIS WEBSITE AND THE LIST OF UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS.

I WAITED THE 90 DAYS, OF WHICH I NEVER RECIEVED ONE CONTACT FROM A CUSTOMER OR GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS.WHEN I WENT TO APPLY FOR MY REFUND, I NOTICED THAT THERE WERE MANY HOOPS TO JUMP THROUGH INCLUDING HAVING THE GREAT CARS AND TRUCKS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FORM NOTORIZED, A COPY OF MY VEHICLES REGISTRATION STATING IT HADN'T BEEN SOLD AND POSTMARKED WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE 90 DAY GUARANTEE DATE.

I HAVE ALSO LEARNED THE REASON FOR THIS PROCESS IS BECAUSE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES WON'T GO BACK ON THE SELLER OF A DIPUTED PURCHASE AFTER 90 DAYS. VERY CLEVER! I HAVE ALL DOCUMENTING INFORMATION INCLUDING SHIPPING TRACKING ON THE REFUND PAPERWORK.

Maitairon
VENTURA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2007 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/great-cars-and-trucks/edmonton-alberta/great-cars-and-trucks-wont-refund-listing-fees-on-their-money-back-guarantee-edmonton-alb-265206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content