Complaint Review: Great fun website

• Reported By: Chica — Paso robles California USA
  • Great fun website

Internet
    USA

Great fun website Ripped off-robbed money from account currently ongoing Enter Internet

After finally, suffering harsh financial deficit, forcing me to watch detail of spending , I discovered a mysterious repetitive auto deduction of $12.99 to my checking account over 3 lmonths ago, which in term caused overdraft fees to my account multiple times over the years, given the extreme accuracy of my spending needs. When reviewed bank statemints,  I realized charges had been deducted for over 2 years!!! Alarmed, I called the contact# on these charges and was first denied any relation of this company to these charges, and then scrutinized to determine proof of deduction by Great Fun company itself, claiming I should've had "membership" number to make claim? I've never received any emails, mail, nor communication via phone from this company about any activity except for the recurring charges to my account. was transferred to multiple agents , until contacted one with very agile persuasive individual, who claimed product value greater if used in specific ways, and promised ceased charges to account unless, I confirmed beneficial use After promised coupons, etc. [continued below]....

..... I elained and requested explanation of intitial sign up to this company, to which nobody responded and therefore, accepted temporary trial period, and requested cancellation thereafter , none of which have yet realized themselves.  When I tried "discounts" through this company, I was turned down by "participating " merchants. Claiming need to meet specific requirements in order for discounts to be applicable, which were all very unrealistic .  After promised cancellation from membership, I'm still being charged fees monthly and can't obtain anyone to return my calls about persisting demande to cancel membership .

my bank claims only way to stop charges is to close account and open new one, despite fact that many other payments and account have been established for over 15 years through this financial institution.  Basically hung out to dry by both companies and helpelessly forced to lose $12.99/month out of my checking account =$155.88/year, I've lost over last 4 years totaling $623.55 and continuing until I can find someone to cancel this injustice robbery of my hard earned money. So much for honesty in the business world and protection from our financial institutions.

if anyone out there can help, please contact me.

sincerely

erika Munoz

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2016 12:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/great-fun-website/internet/great-fun-website-ripped-off-robbed-money-from-account-currently-ongoing-enter-internet-1287710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content