Complaint Review: Great Fun

• Great Fun
    greatfunonline.com
    Internet

Great Fun Unauthorized charges to credit cards Trumbull Internet

Several months ago, I noticed that my bank debit card had recurring monthly charges of $9.99 from an outfit called Great Fun. By clicking on a "Save 10% on this order" when ordering online, I had subscribed to the service. They sent me an email giving me the registration number, but the number was invalid, and I was never able to sue the service (if they really have any.)

I got this straightened out at the bank, and have now found the same charges on a credit card from another bank. I have notified them that this is a fraudulent charge, and to not pay it in the future. I doubt they will be able to get any refunded.

In short, I probably threw away $240 last year on those two accounts, simply because I did not read my statements carefully.

Don't make the same mistake.

Tom15143
Ambridge, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/great-fun/internet/great-fun-unauthorized-charges-to-credit-cards-trumbull-internet-297002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content