Complaint Review: Great outdoors sub shop

• Great outdoors sub shop
    4043 E Trinity Mills Rd # 109,
    dallas, Texas
    USA

Great outdoors sub shop having a sick employee stock up stuff without washing his hands after taking trash out dallas Texas

I went to Great outdoors today for lunch (1-6-2016) 2pm I’ve been there before and never had an issue until today.  When I walked in I noticed the register guy carry a bunch of bottle water hugging them in his arms, thought that was weird.  Then as I ordered my sandwich the manager made it, then I noticed the register guy coughing and cover his mouth with his hands.  Thought ok he's not touching food, then I noticed the register guy dumping a small trash can into a bigger one then I noticed he didn't was his handsSHOCKED!!

Then I noticed the register guy stocking up the lids straws opening up the ice cream drawler and I never saw him wash his hands.  I pointed it out to the manager making my sandwich and the manager gave me this look like really you want him to wash his hands, then looked at the register guy and looked at him like ok this guy really thinks you should wash your hands then he did.  The manager then looked at me like I was complaining about something that wasn't important.  I told him it’s the flu season.  Then he looked away with disgust and made me feel like crap because I pointed out I didn't want to get sick.  No apologizes or anything from the manager that made me realize he was pissed at me.

I sat down to eat my sandwich then I noticed the register guy eating and drinking to the left of the ice cream freezer and didn't was his hands, then I was SHOCKED again when I say couch medicine, couch drops and other stuff for him being sick.  I was disgusted and thanked them on the way out to see if they would say sorry, nothing!!!

The reason I am writing this is because how the manager made me feel, and didn't give a crap about sanitation at all.  You should be ashamed to have this manager working for and letting people under him not following standard sanitation practices, let alone customer relations.

Worst experience I have ever had in my life.  VERY DISGUSTED AND SHOOCKED WHAT I see and went through at the 4043 E Trinity Mills Rd # 109, Dallas, TX 75287.  Someone has to email about this disgusting VISIT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2016 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/great-outdoors-sub-shop/dallas-texas-75287/great-outdoors-sub-shop-having-a-sick-employee-stock-up-stuff-without-washing-his-hands-a-1278527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content