Complaint Review: Green Island Labs

• Green Island Labs
    7620 E. McKellips Road Suite 4 PMB 86
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States of America

Green Island Labs Athena 7 Minute lift Athena 7 minute Lift is TM owned by Greek Island Labs also uses name Adonia Organics Scottsdale, Arizona

I was charged for Athena 7 minute facelift serum at $29.99 and another charge for same product for $8.99.
I called immediately upon seeing charges on my debit card but never received an answer, was told to leave mess and rep would call me back.  I left at least 20 messages and many e-mails with no call back.

Finally I had to cancel my debit card and pay for a new one.  Also I am disabled, only receive SS Disability and cannot afford loosing this much money.

I live alone, pay all my utilities and due to these charges, whic I never made, nor received, I had to borrow money from my son to get food for the last week of January.

I don't know what to do to recover this money.  Can you let me know who can help me.

Carol
Hazlet, NJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/green-island-labs/scottsdale-arizona-85257/green-island-labs-athena-7-minute-lift-athena-7-minute-lift-is-tm-owned-by-greek-island-la-1014417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content