Complaint Review: Green Tree - Green Tree Servicing - Green Tree Finance - Conseco Finance

• Submitted: Wed, December 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Reported By: ELPD — STILLWATER Oklahoma United States of America
  • Green Tree - Green Tree Servicing - Green Tree Finance - Conseco Finance
    1400 Turbine Drive, Suite R202
    Rapid City, South Dakota
    United States of America

Green Tree - Green Tree Servicing - Green Tree Finance - Conseco Finance Green Tree, LLC How do they have an A- report on the BBB? Rapid City, South Dakota

*Consumer Suggestion: BBB Report-False

*Consumer Comment: Fabricated BBB report

*Consumer Comment: I hope

I've used Green Tree for 10 years and have nothing good to say about them.  They are horrible people. Do not use them! They got my mom's cell phone number somehow and I've even gotten calls from Green Tree asking for my neighbors because they could not reach them themselves! I don't see how they stay in business or how they have an A- report on the Better Business Bureau. I don't think they have a single nice person working there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/green-tree-green-tree-servicing-green-tree-finance-conseco-finance/rapid-city-south-dakota-57703/green-tree-green-tree-servicing-green-tree-finance-conseco-finance-green-tree-llc-540599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

BBB Report-False

AUTHOR: renee d - (United States of America)

I have been with Green Tree now for thirteen years(1999) my experience has been nothing but pure hell. From the beginning most if not all agents/representatives have talked to me as if I did not matter. I have tried everyway possible to get away from Green Tree. What I suggest is everyone file complaints with their local /states Attorney General and BBB, I filed several complaints with both. If enough of us file complaints maybe we can get Congress to act on this company. From everything I have read I can see there is plenty. An A rating CAN NOT BE TRUE I give Green Tree an FFFFFF.

Fabricated BBB report

AUTHOR: busycricket - (United States of America)

GreenTree does not have A+ rating. They cheat,lie and steal.The BBB needs to turn them over into a full blown investigation for what they are doing to honest people. Also to deprive us from refinancing as the President made clear we have rights to refinance at lower rates.Green Tree needs to be investigated for violating our rights!

I hope

AUTHOR: ralee@telusplanet.net - (Canada)

I hope you filed a complaint against them as that is how their rating gets lowered.